Sunday, March 19, 2017

Here we go Again, The Hypocrite of the Week Goes Too

    


Donna Brazile, congratulations you are this weeks winner! Not because you semi-confessed and semi-apologized, but because of your attempt at using Christianity.

Let me jog your memory. Do you remember this interview?

“I did not receive any questions from CNN, let’s just be very clear,” a shaky Brazile told Kelly.


“Where did you get it?” the host shot back.

“First of all what information are you providing to me that will let me see what you are talking about?” said Brazile.
She grew more defensive.

“As a Christian woman I understand persecution, but I will not sit here and be persecuted because your information is totally false,” the operative said.

“Podesta’s emails were stolen. You’re like the thief that what’s to bring into the night what you found in the gutter,” she continued.
Donna the highlighted portion of your interview with Mrs. Kelly is the main reason you were rewarded as this weeks winner. How could you compare what happened to you with true Christian persecution?

You were caught cheating to help Hillary Clinton. When caught and questioned about it you lied. Then you compared what was happening to you to Christian persecution? You need to educate yourself on what Christian persecution really is Donna.

You can read real, true life stories of modern Christian persecution in my book Modern Day Christian Martyrs. If you can't afford it I will be happy to send you a copy. I can't help but wonder how the people in my book would feel about your comments.


Donna, I am going to pray you never have to experience true Christian persecution. Please don't cheapen what Christians who are truly being persecuted experience by comparing it to what basically you did to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment