Thursday, March 9, 2017

Do You Like or Dislike the Republican Healthcare Plan?

    


Do you like the Republican Plan? Do you dislike it? Why? Do you really know? How do you know?

American citizens have an opportunity this time we didn't have with Obamacare. Not only an opportunity but a responsibility. Healthcare affects every American. Every family. It is one-sixth of our economy.

Something that important, shouldn't you read the 123 page plan? If you don't bother to read it you shouldn't complain about it if it passes. You shouldn't depend on what I tell you about it. You shouldn't depend on any media outlet or any politician.

Every persons situation is different. Obamacare helped some people. It has driven me to the brink of bankruptcy. Any opinion I give about the Republican plan is based on whether it is good or bad for my family, not yours. 

Please read the plan for yourself then let your Senators and House Members know your concerns. This is that important.

I have read it once. It is written in legal speak which is boring. I am going to read it at least once more, because I am sure I missed some things in it. I am including a link to the plan. Please read it and educate yourself about the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment